5ish Mid-Week Lovely Stuffs

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good morning to all! It's a bit rainy here, but it's kinda pretty in a really eerie, on-the-26th-floor kind of way. Ready for some cheer? Me too! We are so alike.


Shoes in so many colors! You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find some plain old flat shoes without gross bows and rhinestones on them. Hooray for finding these...and only $15!
image courtesy of ebay.com

Father John Misty's new album has grown on me tremendously.  I think it's just gorgeous and brilliant. Sure, the cover art is representative of being on acid, but I can appreciate it even if I don't dig drugs, right? 


I think I could really use one of these taxi lamps ;)
image courtesy of fab.com

 I wouldn't normally post a picture of a person, but this little one (Eleanor) is pretty much the cutest thing in the whole wide world.
image courtesy of tazaandhusband.com


 Window displays. Especially ones filled with feathers and cupcake erasers.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger