Pretty Colors

Monday, July 30, 2012

Good morning, friends! Hope you had a peachy weekend.

Can't seem to get enough of pretty vintage colors these days? Me neither! Let's talk about this for a moment or two.

Don't get me wrong, I love solid black as much as anyone, but there's just something about bright '60s/'70s colors these days that immediately puts me in a good mood. I've begun to excessively fill my house (and my wardrobe) with colors and floral patterns. It's kind of out of control. But geez, I just love all of it.

Here are some favorite vintage color images. What are some of yours?

My new chair! 

Love

So perfect

Wish I had taken this photo

The lady at OhSoLovelyVintage who thrifted these is a lucky gal
My future house? Yesplease.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger