The Truth About Me

Friday, August 10, 2012


I just want to take a moment to share with you the shocking fact that I'm not quite this perky all the time. "This" being my blog's portrayal of myself (yeah, my blog "portrays"). I have a lot of snarky days and my level of sarcasm runs deep, baby.

I've found, though, that practicing positivity outwardly actually transfers inward, and that is kind of a wonderful thing. So I aim to be positive in everything I do (this is a very very recent exploration, and so far it's been beneficial in many ways).

That being said, my goal is to act exactly as I am at any given blog-composing moment, with the exception of severe ranting and raving, which only those very few lucky lads and lasses close to me will ever hear ;)

That's all for now, friends. Hope your Friday night is just as you wished for it to be. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger