I want to live inside Kinfolk Magazine

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Indeed, it's true. I discovered this magazine quite a while ago but sort of left it alone, until I rediscovered it (don't you love it when that happens?) and fell madly in love. I was instantly drawn to its simplicity and earthy/artsy photography. I'm trying to live a more simple life these days, so it sort of speaks to me in that way. Not literally, though. That would be weird. So I purchased the newest issue (there aren't many, so be prepared to have patience) and it is soooooo lovely. It's the kind of thing you don't read in one sitting and that you can revisit multiple times (and should). Just had to give a little shout-out to a pretty rad 'zine, since they don't come around much.
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger