5ish Mid-Week Lovely Stuffs - Chicago

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This past weekend was spent in Chicago, a city now on my list of "places I pine to live in." It's an internal list. You know the kind.

Chicago was filled with pretty sights and interesting neighborhoods, and I can't wait to go back and see more. For now, here are 5ish things I loved about the trip.


The pretty, city streets. You're in the middle of the city but there's green stuff everywhere! Brilliant.



Walking along the water was sort of neat.



The train! Seriously, Minneapolis needs to get it's life together. I'm enchanted by public transportation when it should be part of a "typical" day.



A small Illinois town called Geneva.



Even better? A neighboring town called St. Charles. The Town House bookshop and cafe was so lovely I could cry.



Seeing yet another Wilco show, at a ballpark. The great thing about it not being a baseball game was that the handicap seats on the balcony were up for grabs = best view/lawnchairesque. 



A little breakfast spot called Toast in Lincoln Park. I think I shall like to transplant it here so I can frequent it. 


So long for now, Chicago. I'll be back soon, I swear it! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger