5ish Mid-Week Lovely Stuffs - Outdoor/Cityscape Edition

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Here is today's edition of 5ish Mid-Week Lovely Stuffs - my new mid-week feature which this week happens to fall on a Thursday (yesterday was lovely enough without some extra gems).

This sweet necklace from House of Harlow would be so great in my jewelry heap. The sunshines move around, so you can have a little fun with it. I like that it's a statement piece you can sort of customize to yourself.

image courtesy of revolveclothing.com

 The time has come for me to wonder which Adam Turman print will next accompany my collection. I'm a big supporter of local artists in Minneapolis/St Paul, and his work is always welcome in my home.


images courtesy of adamturman.com

 Biking! Ok, like a total amateur human, I haven't ridden a bike in about 15 years. Until this week. It was glorious, and I hope to do it (almost) every day. But I would never ever do it while holding a bottle. This was purely a fun non-biking, helmet-wearing photo.


 I have such a fondness for these Brooklyn Bridge-toting pillowcases that I bought them! Eeeep!

image courtesy of buildyourblock.bigcartel.com

And finally, this pretty little snapshot of Chicago. It is especially of interest this week, because I will be there tomorrow! Again, for a Wilco stalking, but also just for a pleasant vacation. No particular plans + good food and company = happy.


<3 Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger