5ish Mid-Week Lovely Stuffs - Dream Workspace Edition

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ahhh, to dream of dream workspaces. Someday I will have one of my choosing. I find it difficult to be truly inspired when your surroundings are out of your control. Obviously, this is how things work when you're in a general office building working for other people, BUT I long to (and will) own my own business someday, and I can't wait to decide on the location and to set up my very own workspace, full of inspiration. Seriously, so much fun to think about. What do your dream workspaces include? Lots of windows? A crazy speaker system? Art everywhere?! Mine too. :)

Love the fun yet relaxed color here, and the shape of this space is way cool.
One

Great balance of light and dark.
Two

  Looks like New York. Thus, it is perfect.
Three

 Windows all along the wall are ideal. The lofted area is pretty neat, too.
Four

I don't know where this is, but I want to live here. The light is so lovely, and so are the French doors abound!
Five
 Holy awesomeness.
Six
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger